Apply Here For PTI Online Part time programme 2015/2016
PTI Online Part time programme form for 2015/2016 is out on sale. Members of the public that are interested in applying for the programme are hereby informed.
The Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Warri has commenced sales of form for the online part-time programme of the institution.
For available programmes and entry requirements, click on http://www.pti.edu.ng/ApplicationInfo.aspx
How To Apply
Visit any branch of zenith bank and obtain PIN for N7,800 only, after which you will go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng and follow the procedures below
1. Click on Apply For Admission link.
2. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
3. On the sign up page, enter Your PIN Number, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
4. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
5. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center if your pin is correct.
6. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
7. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.
8. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
9. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
10. Click “I Agree” button. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
11. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
12. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
13. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
Screening Date & Details:
Part time (ICE) Entrance Examination for ND programmes holds on 19th September, 2015 and all examination are to hold at the main campus of PTI.
Also part time (ICE) HND interview will hold from 25th – 26th September, 2015.
All the best!
5,306 total views, 0 views today