Kwara State College Of Health Technology Admission for 2016
The Kwara State College Of Health Technology, Offa, Admission Form For 2016/2017 session has been announced and therefore interested members of the public interested in studying in the institution are hereby informed and implored to get their form as it has been out a long time ago and due to close anytime soon.
The Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa wishes to inform the general public that the admission form into the College for the 2016/2017 academic session is now available online.
Kwara State College Of Health Technology Admission Programmes for 2016/2017
The under-listed are the available programmes for the 2016/2017 session.
1. Medical Laboratory Assistant MLA
2. Medical Laboratory Technician MLT
3. Pharmacy Technician PHT
4. Dental Technologist DHT
5. Dental Surgery Technician DST
6. Dental Therapy DT
7. Public Health Nursing PHN
8. Health Assistant HA
9. Health Technician HT
10. Health Information Technician HIT
11. Health Information Management NDHIM
12. Environmental Health Technology EHT
13. Environmental Health Technician EVT
14. Environmental Health Assistant EHA
15. Health Education and Promotion HEP
16. Community Health Extension Worker CHEW
17. Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW
18. ND Community Health NDCHEW
19. Health Education Technician HET
20. Community Nutrition Technician CNT
21. Biomedical Engineering BME
22. X-Ray Technician XRT
23. Prosthetics and Orthotics Technology POT
24. Ophthalmic Technician OPT
How To Apply For Kwara State College Of Health Technology Admissions for 2016/2017
Before completing this application, please refer to the information on available courses for this session.
Application fees is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only at all Banks in Offa (commercial banks, micro-finance bank and NIPOST).
1. Applicants should log on to http://www.offahealthtech.com/eportal/application/app.php.
2. Application form must be filled and submited online before the closing date
3. Do not proceed with this registration if any of the information provided is incorrect
4. All filled admission form are to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
For further enquiries call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays)
As application commences today, Monday, 9th May, 2016 and will close by 30th June, 2016.
1,092 total views, 0 views today
Categories: Kwara State College Of Health Technology