Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
Federal Polytechnic Ede has made available and have released for interested candidates the 2016/2017 academic session Post-UTME and Admission Screening Form.
Application are accepted from qualified candidates for admission into the 2016/2017 academic session.
Courses Available For Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
These are the courses available for Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-UTME/ admission screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session;
A. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Computer Science
3. Science Laboratory Technology
4. Hospitality Management
5. Leisure and Tourism Management
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration and Management
5. Office Technology and Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Quantity Surveying
4. Estate Management
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
2. Civil Engineering
3. Computer Engineering
Entry Requirement For Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
These is the entry requirement for Federal Polytechnic Ede admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 O’Level credit in SSCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
To apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at http://federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to begin registration
2. Select ND FT(Screening Form)
3. Candidates are to pay a sum of N2500 via any of the payment means available at http://federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/remitaFormPayment.php.
1,259 total views, 0 views today
Categories: Federal Polytechnic Ede