JAMB (UTME/DE) Admission Letter Printing 2016/2017
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission letter for the 2016/2017 academic session is now available online. You can print your JAMB UTME/DE Admission letter.
Printing your JAMB admission letter is the next step after you have been offered provisional admission.
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status
You can know if you have been offered admission by the following steps.
1. You have checked the released admission list of your Institution and saw your name.
2. You have checked JAMB Admission Status and confirmed your admission.
JAMB admission letter printing for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced and all candidates who have gained admission into respective institutions in Nigeria can now go ahead to print their JAMB admission letter online both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and DE candidates can do this on official JAMB portal.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter For 2016/2017 Session
All admitted students into Nigerian tertiary institutions should follow these steps;
1. Visit the JAMB online Admission Letter Printing Portal.
2. Enter the JAMB Scratch Card PIN.
3. Enter the JAMB Scratch Card Serial Number.
4. Input your JAMB Registration Number and click on Submit button.
1,035 total views, 0 views today