Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) 2nd Batch Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) 2nd Batch Admission Screening form for 2016/2017 academic session is out. This is the 2nd Post-UTME screening of the Polytechnic and the details of the KADPOLY screening has been released on the official website of Polytechnic.
Candidates who wish to know the Post-UTME cut-off mark of the school, here you have it. KADPOLY post UTME cut-off mark is 180 for 2016/2017 academic session.
All 2016 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic for National Diploma and B. Tech (Ed) in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna 100 level and Direct Entry are hereby informed.
Eligibility For Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) 2nd Batch Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
Note that only candidates that made KADPOLY their second choice of institution in the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
How To Apply For Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) 2nd Batch Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
Eligible candidates are to pay a fee of N2,500.00 using the Remita Website in the following procedure:
1. Visit Remita “pay a Federal Government Agency”;
2. Enter “Federal Kaduna Polytechnic” as name of the MDA;
3.Select the service type (Post UTME Screening);
4.Submit (after filling in the remaining information. Note that candidates are to write the name of their department in the raw for description of payment) to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), a unique payment reference for your transaction, which should be presented at any payment channel;
5.Select your preferred payment channel to make payment. The payment channels are:
- Any branch of a commercial Bank nationwide;
- Debit/credit card (Master Card, Verve, Visa);
- Internet banking site;
- Digital Wallet/Mobile Money;
- Remita Profile (for registered remita users)
6. Present evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Central Administration, Tudun Wada Campus or any of the College Accounts Sections for an official receipt to be issued.
Payment starts from Monday, 14th November, 2016.
Screening Schedule For Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) 2nd Batch Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
The Kaduna Poly screening exercise is to hold as follows;
Date: 21st – 25th November, 2016.
Time: 9AM – 6PM Daily.
Venue: Candidates are to report at the departments offering their proposed programmes of study with the following items:
1. Receipt of payment of Screening Fees obtained from the Bursary Division or College Accounts Section,
2. JAMB Result/Score Slip.
3. Original SSC/NBC/NTC or Statement of Results.
- Candidates who have earlier paid for the screening against the 1st Choice Screening are not required to pay for this screening.
- Candidates who appeared for the screening but found not qualified on grounds of SSC/NTC/NBC but now acquired additional credits can reappear for the screening.
1,613 total views, 0 views today
Categories: Kaduna Polytechnic