University of Ibadan (UI) UTME & DE Admission List 2016/2017
The University of Ibadan (UI) admission list for 2016/2017 UTME and Direct Entry candidates have been released online, The Admission Exercise Recommended List and Clearance Time Table. The released list is the UI Admission Exercise Recommended List and Clearance Time Table admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates who chose UI and took part in the admission screening can now check their admission status. If you have met the requirement set as the UI departmental cut-off mark for your chosen course, you should see your name on the admission list.
How To Check University of Ibadan (UI) UTME & DE Admission List 2016/2017
Candidates can check view the University of Ibadan Admission Exercise Recommended List and Clearance Time Table admission list, go to http://ui.edu.ng /news/20162017-admission-exercise-recommended- list-and-clearance-time-table, and candidates should check admission status as follows.
1. Candidates should Visit http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
2. Sign in with their registered Username (Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg. JMB66952334JJ) and Password (Your Password is your Surname eg. Buhari) to access admission status.
After confirming your name on the list, the next step for you is to accept offer of admission and proceed with admission clearance.
NOTE: Change of course will be announced later. Please do not do business with fraudsters who are collecting money to facilitate change of course for University of Ibadan.
Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
University of Ibadan (UI) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2016/2017
University of Ibadan (UI) acceptance fee (amount to be paid) for the 2016/2017 admission has been released. The Payment procedure and banks that you can pay to have all been published by the management of the University.
Following the approval of the 1st batch list of successful candidates by JAMB and the release of UI admission list for the 2016/2017academic session, the acceptance fee, payment procedure and admission clearance details have been released.
University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure For 2016/2017
Candidates are expected to pay Thirty Thousand Naira only (N30, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
Candidates should ensure they find out the deadline for payment of the University of Ibadan acceptance fee. You are advised to accept the offer of provisional admission before the deadline. After the deadline, the offer may be deemed as lapsed.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website. Also note that there is a deadline for acceptance of admission. If you do not accept the UI offer of admission before the end of this date, you will forfeit the admission.
University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Clearance Procedure 2016/2017
University of Ibadan, UI admission clearance procedure for 2016/2017 has been released. All newly admitted students of the University of Ibadan for 2016/17 session are to commence theiracceptance fees paymentand clearance as stipulated in this post.
This is to inform all UTME and DE candidates who have been offered provisional admission into University of Ibadan for the 2016/2017 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence on Tuesday, 29 November, 2016.
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
Documents Required for University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Clearance For 2016/17
Candidates are to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Two copies of evidence of completion of pre-screening login process
2. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
3. Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
4. Candidates who have been offered admission in other courses apart from what they initially applied for are to go and change their course to the new course on www.jamb.org.ng. The printout generated from the change of course platform should be presented at the point of clearance
5. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (UTME candidates) and Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
6. Original and 4 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE//BSC/NCE/OND/HND/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
7. NYSC discharge or exemption letter for Degree holders (Direct Entry Candidates)
8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
9. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
10. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
11. Original and 2 photocopies of payment receipt for N30, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
12. A file with tags.
University of Ibadan Admission Clearance Procedures 2016/2017
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
1. Undertaking form.
2. JAMB form B001 and B003.
3. Fill the medical form online and submit a copy of the printout at the University Health Service (Jaja Clinic).
Those are the steps you need to follow in order to register online for the admission clearance. Please note that parents/guardians are not allowed at the screening venues.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website, www.ui.edu.ng and www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795 or send electronic mailto: email@example.com.
931 total views, 0 views today