Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List 2016/2017
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) First (1st) Batch Merit Admission List for 2016/2017 academic session. Candidates can now check their admission status online on EBSU website.
The released EBSU Admission list is that of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for 2016/17 session.
How To Check Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List 2016/2017
The steps listed below will guide you in checking your 2016/2017 EBSU admission status. Follow the steps below to check EBSU admission list for 2016/2017;
1) Go to EBSU admission checking portal located at; http://portal.ebsu-edu.net/modules/admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatusByRegno.aspx
2) Choose your Programme among the options (i.e REGULAR).
3) Select Session (i.e. 2016/2017).
4) Enter your Reg. No. in the next space.
5) Finally, click the SUBMIT button to check your admission status.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All candidates that are offered admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters after effect of changes.
EBSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Guideline
Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission acceptance fee payment 2016/2017 details and registration procedure have been released. Also, the bank to pay the Ebonyi State University acceptance fee to, and documents to bring along for admission screening have all been released. The merit admission list has been released.
EBSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates who have been offered admission are hereby required to pay twenty thousand naira (N20,000) non-refundable fee as EBSU acceptance fee. This amount payable into EBSU e-transact platform in any of the banks as indicated in the invoice.
1. Candidates should visit www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using their JAMB Registration number.
2. Then, visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
3. After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
4. Return to the portal at www.ebsu-edu.net to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
Note: You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
How To Complete EBSU Admission Registration Clearance 2016/2017
Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
1. Original JAMB Result slip
2.Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
3.Original LG.A. Identification Letter
4. Screening Result slip.
5. EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
Note: The acceptance fee payment indicates your interest in taking up the offer of admission given to you by EBSU. Failure to accept it might lead to forfeiture of the admission offer.
429 total views, 0 views today