Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU second batch supplementary admission list for 2016/2017 academic session. After the release of the 2016/2017 MOUAU first (1st) Batch admission list, candidates who took part in the admission screening of the University, the supplementary list has been released. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, hereby releases the Admission Merit list for the 2016/2017 Academic year.
The management of Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, through the admission office has released the 2nd batch supplementary admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check MOUAU Second (2nd) Batch Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
If you took part in the 2016 Pre-admission screening of MOUAU and did not see your name on the first batch/primary admission list, follow the steps below to check the second batch;
1. Visit MOUAU admission status checking portal for UTME candidates at; http://mouau.edu.ng/2016-2017-admission-merit-list.
2. Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the dialogue box that appears.
3. Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU UTME & Direct Entry admission status.
1) Successful candidates should note that they have three weeks from the date of publication of this Admission list to accept the admission.
2) All successful candidates should submit all necessary document with evidence of Online course registration to their departments within this stipulated timeline.
3) Failure to accept the admission and conclude Online Course registration within stipulated time may lead to loss of admission.
MOUAU Acceptance Fee, Registration Details & School Fees Schedule 2016/2017
MOUAU Acceptance Fee, Registration Details – 2016/2017
Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU acceptance fee payment details and registration procedure for 2016/2017 admission exercise have been released.
Candidates whose names appear on the MOUAU first batchand second batch admission list sare hereby informed. Such students who have been offered admission by MOUAU should follow the instructions released by the management of the school. Pay the acceptance fee to accept admission offer, then proceed to registration.
MOUAU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Details 2016/2017
1. Candidate are expected to visit www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen.
How To Pay MOUAU Acceptance Fee on Remita:
6. Student’s details shows up the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” link. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. There are various options. Student can either do Internet Banking, Pay with ATM Cards or Pay physically at the any Bank
a. If student is paying with internet banking, s/he should select his/her bank and sign in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment
b. If student is paying at local bank branch, at the top right of the page, there is a link, Print Invoice, student clicks on that link to get payment details to take to the bank
c. If student is paying via ATM card/Mobile wallets, the student should click appropriate card type, the gateway to the payment platform is opened and student can proceed to enter card details and make payment.
P.S: If you are paying online, ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
8. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees
NOTE: CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT NEED ACCOMMODATION SHOULD VISIT ACCOMMODATION HELPDESK AT THE ADMISSION OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE.
Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space
If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the MOUAU Admissions Office
9. The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
10. If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME/Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
11. At this point, the student proceeds to the Department to obtain Departmental Clearance Form, stating that all documents submitted to the department meets the Department’s Requirements.
12. Once Clearance is done by Departments, Student is to proceed back to the PORTAL OFFICE for an online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments.
13. Student is now led to pay School fees online via the same Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation
14. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
N.B: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal.
MOUAU School Fees Schedule 2016/2017 Session
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) school fees schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session has been published.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into MOUAU can now check the school fees payable for the 2016/17 academic session..
2016/2017 MOUAU School Fees Schedule
Below are are the tuition and other school fees to be paid by both freshers [100 & 200 (DE) levels] and returning students (200-500 levels) of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Freshers’ School Fees Schedule
ACCEPTANCE FEE ₦20,000.00
OTHER REGISTRATION CHARGES FOR ALL COLLEGES ₦ 41,000.00
NEW HOSTEL ₦50,000.00.
NOTE: REMITA CHARGE OF ₦500 WILL BE ADDED TO THE ABOVE CHARGES
Returning Students’ School Fees Schedule – 2016/2017
REGISTRATION CHARGES SIWES VET MEDICINE ₦39,500
CEET/COLPAS/COLNAS/CASE/CAFST ₦37,500 ₦38,300
COLMAS/CASAP/CCSS/CAERSE/CNREM/CGCS ₦35,500 ₦36,300
NEW HOSTEL (OPTIONAL) ₦50,000
OLD HOSTEL (OPTIONAL) ₦10,000.
645 total views, 0 views today