University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) 1st & 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) first (1st) and second (2nd) supplementary admission lists for 2016/2017 academic session are out. These lists are UNN supplementary lists for UTME candidates, Direct Entry applicants UNN admission list.
Candidates who chose UNN, took part in the 2016/17 pre-admission screening but did not see their names on the UNN first (1st) batch admission list.
How To Check University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) 1st & 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
Candidates can check their admission status and names on the admission list in the PDF files attached below;
1. UNN UTME Supplementary Admission List 1st Batch (Advert/Shopping Admission List) ==> DOWNLOAD Supplementary Admission List 1st Batch.
2. UNN UTME Supplementary Admission List 2nd Batch ==> DOWNLOAD Supplementary Admission List 2nd Batch.
Note: After, downloading to your device, open the PDF. Now, search for your name on the list using your name or JAMB Registration number.
UNN Acceptance Fees Payment 2016/2017
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Acceptance Fee for the 2016/2017 academic session has been made available to the newly admitted students. The UNN primary admission listhas been released for the 2016/2017 academic session, as successful candidates should pay the acceptance fee.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission are mandated to pay the Acceptance Fee of UNN for the 2016/2017 session as set by the management.
How To Pay Your Acceptance Fee 2016/2017
To pay the acceptance fee for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at unn.edu.ng.
2. Enter your JAMB Reg Number to get a payment invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
3. Candidates are to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25,000).
3. After payments students should visit the website, enter their JAMB Reg Number, print the Admission slip to complete the acceptance form online.
629 total views, 0 views today