University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Merit & Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Merit & Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017 academic session. These released admission list are for candidates who have been offered admission into the university through Direct Entry.
Candidates who applied for the UNN admission via 2016 JAMB Direct Entry can now check these admission list for their names. The list is available.
How To Check University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Merit & Supplementary Admission List 2016/2017
Candidates who want to check their UNN admission status on the released DE Admission list should follow the steps below. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following Direct Entry Candidates into her various first degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session. Download the 2016/2017 UNN DE Admission list in PDF format below;
1. UNN Direct Entry Merit Admission List ==> DOWNLOAD Direct Entry Merit Admission List
2. UNN Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List ==> DOWNLOAD Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List.
Note: After, downloading to your device, open the PDF. Now, search for your name on the list using your name or JAMB Registration number.
UNN Acceptance Fees Payment 2016/2017
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Acceptance Fee for the 2016/2017 academic session has been made available to the newly admitted students. The UNN primary admission listhas been released for the 2016/2017 academic session, as successful candidates should pay the acceptance fee.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission are mandated to pay the Acceptance Fee of UNN for the 2016/2017 session as set by the management.
How To Pay Your Acceptance Fee 2016/2017
To pay the acceptance fee for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school website at unn.edu.ng.
2. Enter your JAMB Reg Number to get a payment invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
3. Candidates are to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25,000).
3. After payments students should visit the website, enter their JAMB Reg Number, print the Admission slip to complete the acceptance form online.
873 total views, 0 views today