How To Check NECO GCE Result for 2016 (November/December)
The National Examinations Council General Certificate Examination, NECO GCE (November/December) 2016 result has been released by the National Examinations Council NECO. Members of the public and all candidates that took part in the examination can now check their results.
The National Examinations Council (NECO), has released the General Certificate Examination, GCE Results for the 2016 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examinations, the released National Examinations Council General Certificate Examination (NECO GCE) are now available for checking and as well collection at all NECO offices.
How to Check 2016 NECO GCE Result
The following are the steps you need to carry out to check your NECO GCE result online;
1. Candidates should go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
2. Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
3. Then choose your year of examination. 2016 in this case.
4. Enter the PIN number on your result checking scratch card in the required column
5. Enter your examination number.
6. Click on “Check My Result” button to access your 2016 NECO GCE result.
1.) NECO Result Card is N300 only.
2.) Enter your details in the boxes provided. With correct details, your result will be displayed.
3.) Get Result Cards in all NECO offices.
278 total views, 0 views today