University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Sandwich Programme Admission for 2017 Contact Session
The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN has released Sandwich Application Admission Form for Sub-Degree, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for Admission Into the UNILORIN 2017 Contact Session and those who are interested in any of the sub-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate programmes can now apply.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes of the Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, for the 2017 Sandwich Contact Session. Interested members of the public are hereby invited to apply for any of the UNILORIN Sandwich Programmes (Sub-Degree, Undergraduate and Postgraduate).
Courses Available For Admission Into UNILORIN Sub-Degree, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sandwich Programmes for 2017 Contact Session
A) M.Ed. Degree Programmes:
1. M.Ed. Educational Management
2. M.Ed. Educational Psychology; Sociology of Education; Social Studies Education; and Educational Research, Measurement and Evaluation
3. M.Ed. Religious Studies Education; English Language Education; Mother- Tongue Education; and Curriculum Studies.
4. M.Ed. Educational Technology
5. M.Ed. Curriculum Development
6. M.Ed. Physical Education
7. M.Ed. Health Education
B) B.A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.), B.Ed. Degree Programmes:
A combination of Education with any of the following subjects:
1. Business Education
2. Counsellor Education
3. Computer Science Education
4. Educational Management
5. Educational Technology
6. Technology Education
7. Health Promotion and Environmental Health Education
8. Human Kinetics Education
9. Primary Education Studies
10. Adult Education
11. Humanities: History and International Studies; Islamic Studies; and Christian Studies
12. Languages: English; French; Yoruba; and Arabic
13. Science: Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biology; Agriculture; and Computer Science
14. Social Sciences: Geography; Economics; and Social Studies Education
C) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET) Programmes.
D) Diploma Programmes in:
1. Human Kinetics and Health Education
2. Arabic Education
Admission Requirements For Admission Into UNILORIN Sub-Degree, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sandwich Programmes for 2017 Contact Session
1. The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Sandwich Programme relevant admission requirements of the Institute of Education admission into postgraduate, undergraduate and sub-degree programmes for the 2017 sandwich contact session.
2. Further Sandwich Programme Admission Requirements are available in the Institute of Education admission into postgraduate, undergraduate and sub-degree sandwich programmes for the UNILORIN 2017 sandwich contact session Advert PDF File.
How To Apply For Admission Into UNILORIN Sub-Degree, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Sandwich Programmes for 2017 Contact Session
1. Visit UNILORIN website at www.unilorin.edu.ng for the relevant registration page when available.
2. Application Fees are N25,000.00 (Postgraduate Application Fees) and N10,000.00 (Undergraduate and Sub-Degree Application Fees).
3. Application Fees Payment should be made online through the use of Verve or Master Card only.
Application Deadline For Registration and Submission of Forms
1. Postgraduate: 28th April, 2017.
2. Undergraduate and Diploma: 14th May, 2017.
Entrance/Qualifying Examination Schedule:
Masters’ Qualifying Examination: Saturday, 29th April, 2017.
For Further Information, Please Contact;
University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
Institute of Education
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin
Phone: +23481331630363; +2348023475490; +2347037807388.
2,351 total views, 6 views today