Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018
The management of Kwara State University, KWASU have announced the availability for Masters of Business Administration (MBA) form for Regular and Executive Postgraduate Programme for 2017/2018 academic session. All interested persons who wish to apply pursue a Masters of Business Administration degree at KWASU.
The management of KWASU is inviting applications from interested and qualified people for the KWASU Postgraduate programmes. The details of each programme, how much the application form is and how to apply are as follows.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Areas of Specialization
The programmes are available in two (2) Modules Executive and Regular with specialisations as follows:
1. Business Administration
2. Marketing Management MM
3. Export Management
4. Economic Management
5. Financial Management (FM))
6. Production and Operation Management (POM)
7. Human Resources Management (HRM) and Organisation Business (OB)
8. Health Care Management (HCM)
9. International Business (IB)
10. Management Technology (MT)
11. Information Communication Technology (ICT)
12. Enterprise Creation and Management (ECM)
13. Revenue Generation Management (RM)
14. Entrepreneurship Management (EM)
15. Production and Operation Management (POM)
Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission Requirements for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Kwara State University, KWASU Prospective candidates who want to apply for KWASU Masters of Business Administration (MBA) postgraduate programme (regular or executive) are expected to satisfy the following minimum admission requirements:
i. Graduates of KWASU or other recognised Universities who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with at least Second Class honours, Lower division or its equivalent.
ii. Candidates with Third Class and appropriate postgraduate diploma of KWASU or other recognised Universities with at least a lower credits pass.
iii. Candidates who hold HND with at least a lower credit pass and postgraduate Diploma of KWASU or any other recognised institution will be considered for admission.
iv. Holders of Professional Certificates such as ACA, CIB, ACCA, ACII, and ACIA may also be considered.
v. Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the school of Postgraduate Studies Council and Senate of the University.
vi. In addition to (i) – (iii) above, candidates must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Programme Duration
The duration for Regular Postgraduate programmes shall be for a minimum of 18 months, three (3) semester and a maximum of 36 months (6) semester.
The Programme is located at the centre of Ilorin Metropolis. This is to ensure that interested and prospective candidates have easy access to participate in the programme.
How To Apply For Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission for 2017/2018
1. Visit the KWASU Postgraduate Admission portal at www.kwasu.edu.ng/pgportal.
2. Click the “Apply Now” dropdown button and select your preferred programme choice either “PG REGULAR” or “MBA EXECUTIVE“ to begin registration.
3. Fill the form to start your Postgraduate REGULAR or MBA EXECUTIVE application for the 2017/2018 or 2016/2017B academic session respectively. Ensure that your details are correct before clicking on “Continue” button.
4. Go Through the Postgraduate Application Form Instruction and read all the required Application Instruction.
Application Fee For Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission for 2017/2018
Application Forms for KWASU Postgraduate programmes (executive or regular) are now available for a fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20, 000.00).
Application Deadline For Kwara State University (KWASU) Postgraduate Admission for 2017/2018
No closing date has been set for the KWASU Postgraduate admission application. However, lectures commence 1st of May, 2017.
For Further Details
KWASU Postgraduate Coordinator – Dr. Rahman O. Mustapha on 08033006246 or 08098509844.
Programme Officer – Mr. Mashood O. Omojasola on 080163933006.
6,814 total views, 4 views today