University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018
The management of the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA has released the Postgraduate admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session and interested members of the public that wish to apply for the 2017/2018 postgraduate programmes of the University of Abuja can do so by applying.
University of Abuja is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 admission into Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes of the institution. The procedure released is to guide applicants through the application process.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission Programmes For 2017/2018
The University of Abuja offers PG programmes leading to the award of:
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene, Veterinary Epidemiology, Crop Production, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric Business Management, Soil, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
2. Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology.
3. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘1’ and ‘2’ above.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate General Admission Requirements (PGD, Masters and PhD)
1. Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
2. Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
3. A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
4.A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”.
5. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
6. MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
Note: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal.
How to Apply for University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Interested candidates should see the list of available Postgraduate programmes for University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session, University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Courses 2017/2018.
1. Visit the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Portal at https://pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng/index.php/Welcomeinst.
2. Pay for Postgraduate application Forms A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal.
3. Apply for University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission For 2017/2018, new candidates should login to complete biodata / application form.
4. Get your registration details by identifying yourself using your RRR number via the UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission RRR Portal
Note: the following mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges;
a. Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately.
b. Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.).
c. A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme.
d. Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
e. Application fees are non-refundable.
f. Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission Application Deadline
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period (22nd May – 2nd July 2017).
609 total views, 0 views today